Venue and access rules
All the events will take place at our Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science (DISI). Address: Via Sommarive , 5 at Povo-Trento (Italy).
You can reach us by
- Bus number 5. This is the quickest route up the hill from the city center. The trip takes about 10 minutes. Board the bus at the “Piazza Dante” stop in front of the train station or at the “Piazza Venezia” stop. Get off at the “Povo – Facoltà di Scienze” stop just after the blue sign for “Povo”.
- Bus number 13. Getting to DISI from the city center takes much more time on this bus, but it might be useful if you are in the southern area of the city. Get off at the “Povo – Piazza Manci” stop and walk down the hill to get to the department.
- Bus number 16. From the northern part of the city to Povo.
Route times are displayed at every stop. The stop names are shown on bus stop placards. Tickets can be purchased at newsstands or Mobile Ticketing. Get them before boarding. Times and fares are available on the Trentino Trasporti website.
Taxi: the taxicab stand is just outside the train station on the right as you exit. Or call Radio Taxi at 0461 930002.
Car: detailed driving directions are available at viamichelin.it website
How to reach Trento
- By car: to reach Trento you can take Strada Statale dell’Abetone e del Brennero; Autostrada del Brennero – A22 motorway (this is a toll road, phone no. +39 0461 980085); Superstrada della Valsugana (Strada Statale 47) if you are coming from Venice, and Strada Statale 45 bis (Gardesana Occidentale), if you are coming from Brescia.
- By train: two train lines reach Trento: the Brennero line (connecting to Rome to the south, and Innsbruck and northern Europe to the north) and the Valsugana line to Venice. Timetable details on the website of Trenitalia. A local train line connects Trento with Valle di Non (Ferrovia Trento-Malé, for more information see Trentino Trasporti).
In order to access the University buildings please remember that you must have a Covid-19 vaccine certificate (Boosters Green Pass) in compliance with the rules and limitations in force and that face masks must be worn at all times.
There will be only one entry point to buildings, at the reception or another area that will be properly identified.
Where possible, people will leave the building from a different exit point, to minimize contacts.
Access will be granted only to those who declare that they have carried out the self-check and that they meet the above conditions to access university buildings.
UniTrento staff and students can provide this declaration using UniTrentoApp.
Non-University staff must provide such declaration compiling the form “Self-Declaration Pursuant to articles 46 and 47 of the Decree of the President of the Republic NO. 445/2000” (available soon).
UniTrento staff will verify the possession of the Reinforced Green Pass COVID-19.